We at alignment.ie specialise in many areas of education. We specialise in working with SME companies, the schools sector both primary and post-primary, plus extra curriculum primary and post-primary groups through Kids Coder Club and the fantastic RoboDone Japanese Model.
- SME Sector – We work with the SME sector to ensure businesses are trained in all areas to allow your business to function at 100% capacity. Our aim is to help the SME community create innovative solutions and make informed choices to improve their organisation by providing Outsourcing, Consultancy and Training services.
- Primary Schools Sector – We specialise in preparing teachers introduce computer science and blending learning into their classrooms. We provide both onsite and offsite training modules.
- Post-Primary Sector – We specialise in preparing teachers introduce computer science at JC Level this material and training can be directly linked to the new JC Short Coding Course if required. We.also provide computer science training modules for the TY teachers. We provide both onsite and offsite training modules.
- Kids Computer Science Clubs – Kids Coder Club has a simple mission which is to introduce as many kids as possible to the area of computer science and thereafter get as many of these kids creating their own games thus learning by default.
- Extra Curriculum Coding Models for Teachers and Schools
- Robodone Robotics and Coding Model – This is an extra curriculum primary sector robotics and coding module developed by Robodone Japan. We are always looking for proactive schools and principals in bring this model to their school.
- Kids Coder Club Model – This model does not include the robotics but covers the full cycle of coding from the primary level to the post-primary level.
If you have an questions or queries with respect to any of the above please contact us at: