Visit us at: www.kidscoderclub.ie
Kids Coder Club is led by Trevor Murphy Msc ITM. This entity provides extra curriculum computing classes to primary and postprimary children, also specialise in aiding primary and post-primary school implement computer sciences in their classroom.
Our goal is to ensure every child in Ireland has exposure to computer science classes. Trevor’s MSc thesis was ‘An examination of the use of computing to aid learning in Irish primary schools’. This study uncovered the best practice for delivering computer science to primary and post-primary students.
Trevor attended a number of UK Computing at Schools (cas.co.uk ) events and also recently visited Japan to explore the methods and best practices being used by leading countries.
“The programmers of tomorrow are the wizards of the future. You’re going to look like you have magic powers compared to everybody else.”
Our mission is to introduce as many kids as possible to computing & coding. To show the kids that the computer sector is a realistic viable option for their future careers whilst allowing them to have fun.
Our goal is to help children become independent learners, creative thinkers and able team-workers while developing their own high-level technology and computer skills. We encourage ‘e-confidence’ in children in an age when computers and technology are essential life skills.
Why don’t you or your school – Become an Associate?
Are you interested in starting an extra curriculum ‘Computing & Coding Club’ in your school or area?
- Would you like to run an extra curriculum computing and coding club?
- Make extra revenue, whilst sharing knowledge and empowering Irish children with the confidence to consider Computer Sciences as a third level choice and thereafter a career.
- You need no prior experience in this field as training, vetting and syllabus is provided by Kids Coder Club.
The aim of our associate programme is to make Computing and Coding available to every child in every town in Ireland. When you become an associate we provide the following:
- Mentor Training Sessions:
- Provide Syllabus for all levels.
- Halloween, Easter & Summer Camp Structures & Syllabus.
- Marketing Online (Listed on Website, Online Targeted Marketing Campaign) and Offline (Leaflets, Signage & Full Area Exposure including local talks delivered by existing tutors).
Kids Coder Club selection process is designed to maintain the highest of standards and to make sure the right candidates qualify as Instructors.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Kids Coder Club associate, why not contact us today?
Check out the details about becoming an associate at Kids Coder Club